We truly believe the value of a company is measured by its people, their values, ethics and loyalty. The ability to listen and the desire to generously share experiences is what sets our company apart, fosters mutual growth and ensure sustainable and continuous customer value creation.
PRIME focuses on highly driven professionals with international experience who are willing to achieve ambitious development targets.
OPEN POSITIONS: Site Manager job listing for PRIME London office
We are looking for skilled, experienced Site Managers to join our team. You will take full ownership and responsibility for your site in Central London, and will work with the Project Manager to deliver the project to cost, to budget, and of course to the highest possible quality. You will be given a lot of independence and will be expected to show initiative and strong management skills.
Your roles will include:
• Managing all sub-contractors and ensuring their work is carried out safely and correctly
• Attend all site meetings with project management and the design team
• Identify and purchase all relevant materials or specialist sub-contractors for direct works
• Oversee all Health & Safety on site
• Make sure all site regulations are met and liaise with building control
• Liaise with the Project Manager to:
• Discuss any outstanding issue for information required
• Coordinate and plan the Programme of Works
• Assess any contract variations and valuations
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3+ years as Site Manager working on contracts in the region of £1 – £2m
• Good technical knowledge of all relevant trades – specifically demolitions & structure, mechanical & electrical, all finishing
SMSTS or MAPS
• A fluent level of English
• Good computer skills
• Italian language a bonus but not a requirement
Salary is competitive with great potential for increase within the first year.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with relevant contact details and we will get back to you to arrange an interview.
Have Any Questions?
Please contact us